Katherine O’Neill is the Alberta Party candidate for Edmonton-Riverview. The mother of three is a small business owner and long-time Parkview resident and community volunteer, including with Little Friends Preschool and Parkview Community League. She is a former national correspondent with the Globe and Mail, and dispatched stories from across Canada and even the battlefields of Afghanistan in 2008. O’Neill holds degrees from Wilfrid Laurier University (BA - Political Science) and Carleton University (Master of Journalism).
As your Edmonton-Riverview MLA, Katherine would:
- Restore investor confidence in Alberta,
- Develop a long-term energy plan that gets pipelines like Trans Mountain built and ensures a fair price for our oil and gas,
- Advocate for responsible government budgets that don’t saddle future generations with mountains of debt,
- Champion an education system that prepares young Albertans for the new economy,
- Prepare for our aging population with creative, compassionate and cutting-edge solutions,
- Listen closely to your concerns and make sure your voice is heard.
Can Katherine count on your support? Get in touch with her campaign today: